Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
LOLing at all the people that told me Joe had it locked based on the polls, people didn't learn shyt from 2016.

actually as I understand they said they did....they undercounted/ignored less educated voters and now they said they included them in these polls. Idk wtf else you do to accurately measure voters in polls

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's now become a meeting place for people having anxiety attacks, panic attacks, fueling seemingly already rampant alcoholism, people with extreme ADHD, people with extreme ADD, people on the spectrum, people who bet, etc.
:lolbron:

good thing everyone is working from home.

I can stay up late. Then wake up answer a couple emails then catch some more zzz

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
NC SBE County Status

Just want to point out that a good chunk of the precincts in NC that haven't yet reported are in Wake County.. and Raleigh leans liberal. Not sure if that will make up for the 60k or so votes Biden is behind right now, but it's also not completely a wrap in NC.

Not to mention late mail-in ballots... tend to be from Dems.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You remember all them stores that was boarding up and the wall being built around the Whitehouse the other day :usure:

Bruh, DC look like it already been looted it’s boards and fences up all over the place. It’s arguably more boards up than during the summer riots. :ehh:

No matter what happens I think I need to get dogged up. Living in the DC area is an occupational hazard damn near at this point :russ:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I just looked at your post history you aint posted in here all year, fukk do these agents be coming from :heh:
Agents of what? I'm not even American and if you actually read my post history instead of looking at dates you would see that I barely even post in political threads.

Retard.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Breh in that scenario the economy will be going to shyt even more. States wont get bailed which means massive state and local spending cuts. This is like a dystopia smh. :francis:
yeah the minute they held on the senate i was down. sure it would be great to throw trump in the bushes, but what's gonna get done? and dems will be blamed and they'll get the house in 2022 and stymie shyt even more.