Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
WI, PA & MI looks red right now is because mail ballots aren't being counted early compared to some other states trump won/is winning. And we already know Dems overwhelmingly chose mail ballots for voting. Just hyperbolic coli being hyperbolic coli.

By the way they are counting votes it seems like they are counting most of the e-day votes first and a few of the early votes as they come in. A lot of ATL, PA, Virginia, or MI mail-in votes haven't been counted yet either. Ohio still hasn't counted a lot of their mail-in ballots come in either.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also, I will say, my father is Mexican and he voted for Biden and I voted for Biden... I am extremely pissed that Latinx folks (I can understand Cubans) just vote for Trump. ICE has been putting Latinx Kids in cages, how the fukk do you vote for a man that puts people of your ethnic background in cages.

And I get they want to be white, because they do.

Just voting for a guy who does that, is inexcusable and fukking pathetic.

profound

technique
Daps
and people started betting on trump...which caused the line to move

this is not accurate. line movements from bets were like what was happening before 8pm: Biden goes from -185 to -150 to -135, and trump after the big drop jumped around from +140 to +125 back up to +130 then down to +110 and up again. All these numbers pretty much near each other.

A -400 flip is so radical because trump had such a high payout that if anyone were looking to make money on their hunch this was obviously the time to take the bet. It is not the bettors who pushed him to these odds, it is the people taking action taking a look at things as they develop.

Are u sweating a Biden bet? The good news is the odds were cut in half before the line closed a minute ago.