Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why are we still talking about VA. :mindblown:

VA is done.

That’s like Louisiana, they don’t need to finish counting every ducking vote to know who won.

Some of y’all are too old to not know how this shyt works

I’m sayin, DMV has been blue for awhile now. All the votes don’t just magically pop in at once shyt gotta get counted. Goddamn brehs stop spazzing. I ain’t even smoking right now and I’m calm as shyt when I shouldn’t be:pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the odds now are more indicative than any previous poll. Not because large monies was wagered on trump but because the oddsmakers are giving joe that small a chance.

similar to live wagering in a fight where the underdog suddenly becomes a large favorite in between the first and second rounds. something occurred in the fight, not “money went on the underdog”.

Trump closed 8pm the underdog (tho a massive chunk of that payout was seared off in a matter of moments), he didn’t switch to massive favorite until numbers started coming in.
and people started betting on trump...which caused the line to move

Read Maga twitter...they really think he's going to win...and they are betting on it.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
fukk, I’m sleepy. This is like the NBA playoffs when they start the game at 9 eastern and shyt. Not trying to stay up for this shyt.

Goodnight ch’yall.