Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
At this point, I'm just hoping Cooper has enough in him to possibly drag the rest of the ticket across. This shyt is going to get tight :beli:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@KillbertArenas the fact that the establishment and the DNC blamed anyone but themselves for Trump winning in 2016 is a god damn shame.

Trump is one of the most unpopular candidates ever. I think Biden is gonna be okay tonight but I hope some lessons are learned about the campaign strategy of saying “I’m not as bad as Trump.” People want something to vote for! It’s a pandemic, and just trying to get people to vote against someone else (as bad as they are) does not resonate as much as giving them more to vote for. Imagine if they had even attempted to push for to wildly popular policy ideas like Medicare For All or Covid Relief that put citizens ahead of corporations on the list.

This election would've already been over tonight!!!!!!!

I realize that might sound overly reductive, and I know I’m ignoring other factors, but Trump was beatable in 2016 and he’s beatable now. There’s no excuse (even in victory tonight) that it had to be this close.

And I don’t know what the answer is but it’s not my job to know, it’s on the DNC, and like you said, blaming minorities and other constituents wasn’t the appropriate move.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
So from here on out are they pushing Latino agendas (either party)??
Dems have been pushing latino agendas, but the misandry and LGBT stuff is likely turning them off. Dmes will continue to push for immigration, and Republicans will fight to keep the demographic.

This is what happens when you VOTE. Doesn't matter who for. People will compete for said vote. Anyone telling you that "holding the vote hostage" is a strategy is a whole dumbass.