Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Guys, don’t freak out about Virginia. It was called for Biden and Warner early cause Northern VA is going to overwhelming vote blue as is Richmond and Hampton Roads.

Michigan, don’t freak out. The big cities and suburbs aren’t reporting yet plus there’s a lot of absentees.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
NYT gives Trump 56% chance to win NC. If Biden doesn't win NC then he will be cutting it really close (hopefully there's a Ohio miracle though).

And in the big picture it's really sad if Democrats can't win NC in this climate :hhh:
:mjcry: What the fukk is wrong with my state (NC)? . I live in a progressive city and I know what the rural areas are like, but it just doesn’t “feel” like NC is as red as it obviously is you know?

I’m still rooting for my state tonight! I tried to do my part to encourage people to get out and vote

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Guys, don’t freak out about Virginia. It was called for Biden and Warner early cause Northern VA is going to overwhelming vote blue as is Richmond and Hampton Roads.

Michigan, don’t freak out. The big cities and suburbs aren’t reporting yet plus there’s a lot of absentees.

Yeah they said 2/3rds of the vote is absentee, and they might not be done counting until Friday.