Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well the history taught in school to all of us is whitewashed fukking bullshyt. Even the Civil Rights tale we learned in HS lowkey insinuates that the majority of white people in the country were on our side. LOL. goofy shyt

I mean shyt tho, even the whitewashed shyt is fukked up enough to make you take notice. I dunno how it is in other states but I learned about slavery in 3rd grade. That and how Native Americans suddenly just moved out the way is more than enough. Especially when you get to high school and hear all the nuance behind this country’s fukkery. Just seems so naive to me.

And that’s just the whitewashed shyt. The issue really is that the pedagogical approach taken is for us to memorize and recite. Not to critically think, ask questions, and actively learn. At least not from my experience. I dunno, just funny to me seeing people who learned enough to know this place fukked up fr can manage to be shocked when people do something fukked up like elect Trump.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I can’t understand how so many people forgot History class back in school. I mean, they’ll sit and listen to pundits like it’s a 3rd grade teacher but lord forbid a country built on vicious inhumanity starts to reveal its true self. :russ:

I’m just confused on the shock. Trump even being a thing at all isn’t really a shock fr.
The racism stuff isn’t shocking
But the COVID shyt is