Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Trump will close the gap in some of these rural counties; he'll hold in other rural counties. However, if he's not maxing out turnout in ALL of these places, he's already lost. Remember, he had to basically supermax his turnout to win by about 30K votes spread across three states.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Numbers looking funny for Trump
qBAZdiI.png

Daps
Probably my last post before I start powering through these blunts but if Biden wins Florida the seniors breaking for him will be big but the youth vote will be a large factor as well. I know a lot of NPA type people who are voting in their first election with the sole intention of getting Trump out of office. Some of my friends only voted for the president and sherrif races which made me :stopitslime: because Bill Posey is our representative but it is what it is. I talked friends, associates, exes, and even one of my plugs into voting so at this point I feel nothing its all beyond me:yeshrug:

I'm personally expecting a blowout and I'm hoping so for selfish because I'm out here in MAGA country and will enjoy the sight of white tears:ehh: