Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
If any brehs or brehettes are in the Philly area and signed up with Lyft as a driver, turn your app on. I called the PA Democratic Party this morning still looking for ways to help drive people and they're paying the fare up to $10 for people that need rides to polls or drop box locations. Use Code 2020Vote to get the discount. I dusted off this Lyft app and been driving people around the past 2 hrs in Philly. Just dropped a young sister off at a poll location a few minutes ago.

This is a win win. I'm getting paid to cancel out MAGA votes in the most important state in the election.

:blessed:
Wow rep to you

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any brehs or brehettes are in the Philly area and signed up with Lyft as a driver, turn your app on. I called the PA Democratic Party this morning still looking for ways to help drive people and they're paying the fare up to $10 for people that need rides to polls or drop box locations. Use Code 2020Vote to get the discount. I dusted off this Lyft app and been driving people around the past 2 hrs in Philly. Just dropped a young sister off at a poll location a few minutes ago.

This is a win win. I'm getting paid to cancel out MAGA votes in the most important state in the election.

:blessed:
This should have been broadcasted days ago