Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
It’s not healthy how much I hate these people. I wish I could catapult them into the sun.

I hope they all feel pain and anguish like they’ve never felt before in life when Trump loses.

I don’t care to understand why they support Trump. I just want them to have pulomonary embolisms. Their entire existence deserves to be shamed as long as they’re breathing on earth.

Being MAGA should be a historical scarlet letter: like 30 years from now if someone has a history of being a Trump supporter, it should be a shameful legacy that alters how that person’s character is viewed. Hopefully people will shyt on their parents for being Trumpers and never let them forget, so they know their offspring rejected them for being a proto-Nazi. Decades from now, I want young people pulling up Trump videos of him mocking the disabled reporter and saying Charlottesville had very nice people and asking their parents how could they have voted for him and it causes a rift in their parent-child relationship that never heals.

I don’t have any Trump supporting friends or acquaintances. I’ve deleted extended family members on facebook for expressing Trump supporter. fukk every single last one of them. I don’t care if it’s 64 million people... eat 64 million cyanide-laced dikks. fukk orange Hitler and his whole dirty ass family of mayonnaise morlocks. fukk that 700 club sociopath Pence. fukk that sentient bipedal penis Steven Miller. fukk Bill Barr and ever last one of his my necks. fukk that dirty ass stinking ass grubby pink and gray pustule-faced dust creature Steve Bannon. fukk every single Republican in Congress for okaying fascism as long as they’re in power. fukk Fox News, fukk OAN, fukk Franklin Graham, Jerry Fallwell and all those goofy Christian fascists who support a literal demon and tell their followers it’s about abortion when it’s really about white supremacy. fukk Saagar Enjeti and every other pundit on the left and right who try and tell me the average Trump voter is just someone upset about wars and trade instead of a dumb ass low-information bigot.

fukk every c00n who prostituted themselves for Trump. fukk Kanye, fukk TLR’s father figure Mr. lip gloss-poppin “King Flex” and that other lame nikka with glasses who looks like an older fatter Dame Dash with Down’s syndrome, fukk Chachi, fukk Kirstie Alley, fukk Roseanne Barr, fukk Zuckerberg, fukk Nick Bosa, fukk Herschel Walker’s slave speech patterns, fukk Vincent KKK McMahon, fukk Chris JeriKKKho, fukk Triple K, fukk the UndertaKKKer, fukk the Road Dogg Jesse Helms, fukk the Heartbreak KKKid Shawn Michaels, fukk John Elway, fukk Dana White, fukk Jack Niklaus, fukk half of TLR and fukk the number 45 in general.