Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone on Twitter mentioned that the Clinton campaign was getting shaky and canceling shyt at this point in the day 2016.
hill-steps.jpg

:lolbron:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:russell:

I don't know brehs. Seems like things are on cruise control across the country. I guess that's a good thing.
If the polls did miss by seven points, what the fukk would even be the point of pollsters?

Thats where the term "silent majority" applies..

White people lie and say theyre voting Trump publicly but when alone in that voting booth, they will vote for him

Daps
Thats where the term "silent majority" applies..

White people lie and say theyre voting Trump publicly but when alone in that voting booth, they will vote for him

That would be weird, though because a whole lot of white people have been vocal about Trump hate...like, marching all day and shyt. They've been so loud about it that cops have been fukking them up out in these streets, too.

Also, MAGAs never shut the fukk up about how much they love Trump. They like to let everyone know.

If Obama had lost because of shy racists not wanting to admit it, I would be on board with this, but he won. Twice.

I have never seen a large amount of white people hate another white person like some of these white folks do Trump.