Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
:russell: stupid argument. you guys win, bernie would have saved us all
Yeah bernie would have saved us all. Id hole-heartedly back that statement. Bernie would have possibly meant decent healthcare and affordable college along with an country who would have taken the earth's rising greenhouse gasses seriously.

Also, fyi, the president has the power ( by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate) to appoint cabinet members and supreme court judges who's decisions/rullings and policies could ruin lives.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah bernie would have saved us all. Id hole-heartedly back that statement. Bernie would have possibly meant decent healthcare and affordable college along with an country who would have taken the earth's rising greenhouse gasses seriously.

Also, fyi, the president has the power ( by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate) to appoint cabinet members and supreme court judges who's decisions/rullings and policies could ruin lives.
Trump has been relatively unsuccessful with a lot of his platform. What do you think Bernie would do?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump has been relatively unsuccessful with a lot of his platform. What do you think Bernie would do?
these clowns think bernie would actually get what he ran on, through congress :mjlol:

when i was a bernie supporter, it was just because i wanted someone honest in the white house. i didnt think he was actually gonna pass his agenda just because he said it on his website :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those numbers aren't great for Biden IMO.

He's less disliked than Hillary but not really liked much more than her. Problem is that FOX News and co. can probably drum up the "dislike" significantly between now and Nov.

Unfavorables don't change on a dime especially for a politician who has been around since the 70s. Hillary's unfavorables were set in stone from the get go.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these clowns think bernie would actually get what he ran on, through congress :mjlol:

when i was a bernie supporter, it was just because i wanted someone honest in the white house. i didnt think he was actually gonna pass his agenda just because he said it on his website :dead:

Stay off our dikks. You moderates are obsessed with Bernie supporters

You got the nominee you wanted, now all you have to do is win. Goddamn, Progressives living rent free in these dudes heads.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Stay off our dikks. You moderates are obsessed with Bernie supporters

You got the nominee you wanted, now all you have to do is win. Goddamn, Progressives living rent free in these dudes heads.
We talking about Biden vs Trump and they want to bring up Bernie when no one was talking about him. Bernie is inspiring their replies without even trying. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
stop the thinly-veiled "we should be running bernie instead" rhetoric, and i will. you arent fooling anyone :mjlol:
It was a democratic process he lost, no one is asking for him to be appointed. But because he lost we aren't allowed to criticize the actual nominee? Why? He's not perfect, right?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a democratic process he lost, no one is asking for him to be appointed. But because he lost we aren't allowed to criticize the actual nominee? Why? He's not perfect, right?
we all know where you're coming from. you arent fooling anyone :mjlol: