Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
*dreams of the day after election day*
*strolls into office where there are any number of red faced pissed off cacs upset that trump got his doors blown off the hinges*
*strolls passed the head cac in charge's desk* so aiden, did you hear that trump lost in montana by 2 percentage points....?
*snickers*
*wakes up from dream*
Montana is weirdly much more friendly to Democrats than most other states in that region (the Mountain West). Montana has had a Democratic governor since 2005. They had 2 Democratic senators recently (until 2015). However, in recent presidential elections (except 1992, 1996 & 2008), Montana has been solid Republican.

Montana is a state that demographically Democrats shouldn't do well in at any level...but yet Democrats have.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Montana is weirdly much more friendly to Democrats than most other states in that region (the Mountain West). Montana has had a Democratic governor since 2005. They had 2 Democratic senators recently (until 2015). However, in recent presidential elections (except 1992, 1996 & 2008), Montana has been solid Republican.

Montana is a state that demographically Democrats shouldn't do well in at any level...but yet Democrats have.
From what I see out there...Montanans (???) seem to care a lot of about the environment and what not

Can't be pro business and pro-environment...businesses will do whatever they can to the environment as long as it's legal and turns a profit :yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
From what I see out there...Montanans (???) seem to care a lot of about the environment and what not

Can't be pro business and pro-environment...businesses will do whatever they can to the environment as long as it's legal and turns a profit :yeshrug:
All of those Mountain West states (Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming) should lean Democratic. The Mountain West has some of the most beautiful scenery in all of America. However, only 3 of those states lean Democratic (CO, NV, NM).

They should be the most environmental-friendly states in the country but yet the fossil fuel industry got a grip on those states (Big Oil & Gas).

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Daps
Y'all are wasting your time looking at National Gallup Trump v. Biden head to head polls 7+ months out from November (and that's if we even have the election on time as usual, far from a guarantee). A national census poll of the entire country is irrelevant in predicting the winner of a presidential election with ~50-60% turnout decided by the electoral college. Wait till the week before the election, and then look at projections for those specific battleground/swing states that will actually have a close, contested votes unlike the rest of the 85+% states that will bleed Red or Blue either way as always if you actually want some reliable insight into who might win. Cause there's none to be had right now in May before either candidate has even had a single debate with the other yet.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Clinton ended +5 in CO. These polls are absolutely horrible for an incumbent president. :russ:
I'm more interested in that CO senate poll. Looking like we can guantantee CO adds a dem senator.

Trump going to AZ today highlights how poorly he's doing there. I'd certainly bet on Trump winning AZ but it shouldn't be this close, and plus it's looking like democrats will take that senate seat too.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm more interested in that CO senate poll. Looking like we can guantantee CO adds a dem senator.

Trump going to AZ today highlights how poorly he's doing there. I'd certainly bet on Trump winning AZ but it shouldn't be this close, and plus it's looking like democrats will take that senate seat too.

Dems are going to take the senate by 1 to 3 seats