Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
MLK Weekend 2020. Will Just confirmed it on social media in a video. Told ya'll he agreed but he had to get "Aladdin" out of the way first (He turned down Dumbo to do Aladdin). The release date right now is 1/17/20 and they start shooting in Jan of 2019. We back, let's get it.

Bad-Boys-movie-image-will-smith-martin-lawrence-5.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm just glad that it's finally happening so all of my friends will stop posting obviously fake posters on Facebook every 6 months. The one that I saw recently said that Denzel was going to be the villain. :russ:

I saw that too, LOL. They had Jamie Foxx too. Honestly Denzel as the Villain would still be Black Excellence, lol.

15823309_10209673354963432_1280050961888501228_n.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yup. That's the one. That movie would be :whoo: though.

I'm in there opening night :russ:

Real Talk, that Poster is fire. Looks like it would be some serious action. Will and Martin return with Jamie Foxx as the new Bad Boy Vs a Psychopathic Denzel on a rampage. Tell me that wouldn't tear up the Box Office, lol.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So what's gonna happen to Marcus's Sister Syd Burnett (Gabby Union)? Well, after Will posted the video confirming the sequel, Gabrielle Union retweeted saying to "Call Her" with telephone emojii's. But it seems based on the timeline I don't know if Syd will be in "Bad Boys III". That's because Syd is no longer in New York and is now in L.A. A "Bad Boys" Spin Off Show has been greenlit called "LA's Finest" and it features Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba as the leads. Other stars include Erin Hudson (Ghostbusters I and II) and Duane Martin (Above the Rim). The story is Syd leaves the DEA in New York and moves to LA and joins the LAPD. Her new partner is a mother of two (Jessica Alba). And I guess they are gonna be fighting crime. I wonder will Will or Martin have any cameo's on the show if they don't they will definitely be mentioned to keep continuity. Anyways based on this doesn't mean she can't be in the movie but again the Timeline is now fuzzy with this new spin off storyline. Plus at the end of "Bad Boys II", Mike tells Marcus he stopped dating Syd because of his overreacting during the entire film (Marcus hated Mike dating his sister). "LA's Finest" will premiere in 2019. Should of went with "Bad Girls", that was a layup title, lol.

lafinest.jpg

bad-boys-ii-lg-1.jpg