OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Greatest catch?

200.gif

Or

They should've ended the episode with Eren's shot off head followed by to be continued just for the audience to be like

tracy-morgan-no-way.gif

But that probably would've lead to everyone looking up spoilers in mass.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4x19 is the best single anime episode I've ever seen:wow:

Mappa really enhanced the manga chapter by showing how time is at a standstill in the real world while Zeke and Eren are casually conversing in the paths.

I still think the scream should have happened at the end of 4x18 and this episode should have ended with Eren's head getting blown off like the manga. Let the viewers sit on that heavy moment for a week. Manga gang had to wait a month :damn:

Gabi is the GOAT troll character :mjlol:

I've been waiting so long to see this animated and the next few episodes will be game changers:banderas:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Eren's character transformation has to be the craziest an anime/manga character has ever undergone. nikka used to be quick tempered, making speeches and thought he was change the world was waiting on like like a typical shonen protagonist but learned over and over how weak he was and how little he knew, then he got to the point of believing his father killed Freida and ruined the chance for titans to be wiped out only to learn that his father begged for Freida to eliminate the titans before he stole the founder and killed her and her siblings. Then he found out the evil mysterious titans that he's wanted to kill were all human beings once that belong to a persecuted race who were forced to become titans and eat their own people. He's been seeing previous Attack titans memories of the world and knows all too well shyt is complicated and easy, no talk ninjitsu will fix it he just gotta do what he gotta do by any means.