Official Attack On Titan Season 4 Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greek? Snap black people

:pachaha:

Kind of makes sense those racist south Africans did have alot of Dutch and German names
:sas1:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:pacspit: @ Gabi haters

From birth she was taught that Paridisians are devils and what happens the first time she meets them? They blow up her hometown and kill her closest friends.

She did what she was supposed to do on that airship. I hate it had to be Sasha but Gabi was right to strike back in that moment. That’s the kind of energy that I’d want on my side during a war.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

From birth she was taught that Paridisians are devils and what happens the first time she meets them? They blow up her hometown and kill her closest friends.

She did what she was supposed to do on that airship. I hate it had to be Sasha but Gabi was right to strike back in that moment. That’s the kind of energy that I’d want on my side during a war.
bruh fukk that bytch

negged

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Man fukk that b*stard ass child