OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
there's something endearing about Detective Lance and Sara's relationship.

When Slade said "go ahead :birdman:" was he talking about Oliver begging or the dude with the battery cables? :heh:

"SPEEDY! :ufdup:"

Roy: :whoa:

good puppy.

:heh: Roy really was like ":mjpls: I, uh... I forgot to put an order in" and then walked 5 feet away. :russ:

Is it me, or did Laurel actually gain weight over the last two episodes?

:ohhh: who is this black news dude? I mean... he has an anchor spot on like The City's MSNBC AND he's the man reporting live.

*phone rings" :ooh: "it's my mom." :whew::mjpls::russ: They did the deep bass drop and eveything those b*stards

Felicity: " :ohhh: oh. :ooh: OOH!" :bryan:

damn. Dude flung Felicity into the wall, it didn't look like they used a stunt double....

You don't recognize your sister's one of a kind ass chin? I REALLY gotta get me one of those domino masks.

can somebody hit Roy on Twitter, show him the "Dealing with women" thread, please?

"That's the sound of electricity surging through my friend. :demonic:"

:childplease: league of assassins training, huh. helena beat dat ass, threw you out a window AND recognized you picked up moves from your boyfriend.

I used to miss Helena's Italian accent. Now? ehhh :manny:

can somebody hit Roy on Twitter, show him the "Dealing with women" thread, please?
nevermind, I think he's seen it. :russ:

:ohhh: Quentin really gives no shyts. I really don't think the him of last season would have done this. Guess he ain't losing his girls no matter what.

I like Laurel's big, glossy eyes.

Yes, Helena. it never comes out.

Seeds being planted for standard vigilante hunting. There's always vigilante hunting.

"fuhgettaboutit!"

:stopitslime: Vigilante hunting? I didn't mean THIS soon.

:ehh: Sara, I retract my previous statement.

"Youre the only one that doesn't lie to me, Ollie."

tumblr_ldgun9SSGO1qc6ca9.gif

OH shyt THEA DONT GET IN THE CAR!!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Daps

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Roy might go through a slade emotional breakdown when he finds out slade got thea and he wasn't around to stop it. I wonder who he's going to blame :lolbron:

when laurel heard that darkness line she literally did the
wee-bey-gif.gif

plus glad she rediscovered the fork and knife finally

ollie is creating villains left and right :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I agree that Laurel has been looking better lately, good thing they got her being a lawyer again to give her more to do on the show. Brother Blood needs to pay her a visit before the season is over though.

Slade scooping up Thea at the end :gladbron:. Great way to end the episode.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care how far Sarah's t*ts is pushed up in the Canary costume:shaq:, Laurel an inch away from her sister, talking at length:skip:, and still not recognizing her is egregious:comeon: Like Moira, I'm a Huntress fan:obama: I'm glad she only got locked up and not arrowed up:whew: That means she'll be back to make another appearance:myman: Arrow got so many dope characters in the arsenal, it's just unfair:banderas: The key to Oli/Deathstroke showdown might come down to how good Felicity's computers put.in:umad:, cuz ODing with the miraku, is bound to have an adverse side effect:lupe:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
y'all think ollie could see slade in a fair one :lupe:

the fact that he needs all this help to deal with his worst enemy makes the arrow a little bit suspect. Batman doesn't need help against the joker, or bane. Meanwhile ollie is running around getting the suicide squad, his girl, and 2nd rate mirakuru infected to take on slade

its going to be real interesting to see how he took care of slade on that island in the first place