OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Including Tara Strong as the voice of Harley Quinn (Or "Deranged Squad Female" as she was listed in the closing credits was a nice touch.
And I can't believe I just realized who Diggle's ex-wife is from the comics once she started using her codename (Harbinger) while on the mission:

nQtELlc.png

Also like the reveal that Ollie and Waller have a bit of history which goes back to the island and involves Slade.

Speaking of which, Slade playing mindgames with Ollie was cool. I wonder which one of the supporting cast is going to get offed by him because it has to happen. I am hoping he puts Ollie in the same situation with Sara and Laurel that he was in with Sara and Shado so they can finally kill off Laurel. This episode illustrated greatly how out of place she is on the show now.

And nest week we get a bootleg version of the Birds of Prey!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Including Tara Strong as the voice of Harley Quinn (Or "Deranged Squad Female" as she was listed in the closing credits was a nice touch.
And I can't believe I just realized who Diggle's ex-wife is from the comics once she started using her codename (Harbinger) while on the mission:

nQtELlc.png

:ohhh:

tumblr_lt1x48vmnG1qb80v7.gif

HELL of a catch, breh!

:boss::queen::ohmy::bustback::old::laff:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Amanda says Fall Back, you Fall Back:ufdup: Shrapnel got too hot, and blew himself up:pachaha: Oli bringing the Russian into the equation:stopitslime:, only to get dismantled by the Aussie:mjpls:Deathstroke going to poke Oli's eyes out:umad:, and throw him in the bushes:birdman: Momma Queen bringing swimming pools to the inner city:blessed: Does my eyes deceive me or is Laurryl Holmes face getting its weight back:patrice: Next week, Huntress's back:banderas: Birds of Prey: Bishes:jawalrus:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
just peeped the ep
- not as good as the last ep ( but that was a top 5 episode of the series) but still very good
- :shaq2: ollie talking about he aint scared. bytch was too scared to sleep and going to the russian mob and amanda waller for help
- slade playing chess with this guy :heh:

amanda waller was looking good as hell in this ep :steviej:. they should've went for a older :flabbynsick: black chick (like that chick from the shield) to make it more believable though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Laurel or Sara
Which one oliver queen

nQtELlc.png

Also like the reveal that Ollie and Waller have a bit of history which goes back to the island and involves Slade.

Speaking of which, Slade playing mindgames with Ollie was cool. I wonder which one of the supporting cast is going to get offed by him because it has to happen. I am hoping he puts Ollie in the same situation with Sara and Laurel that he was in with Sara and Shado so they can finally kill off Laurel. This episode illustrated greatly how out of place she is on the show now.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So we got Waller playing Mockingbird. This show reaches Jesus status if they bring in the secret six. Not sure if Ollies ready for the gawd Catman.
They could replace Vandal Savages daughter with Nyssa.

Secret_Six_18____by_adonihs.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Introducing the Secret Six would be awesome. They could replace Bane with Bronze Tiger, Scandal with Nyssa and Jeanette with China White but I would want them to actually cast people to play Catman and Ragdoll.
Both of them would make great villains for Arrow to go up against.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool to see an episode focus on Diggle, he had gotten lost in the shuffle a bit with so many new members to Team Arrow. His ex-wife was looking extra :whew: this week.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think the show sometimes relies on fan service and little iconography shoutouts to mask some poor character development, but its not a massive critique. The action scenes are still always well done and knowing what it is (A CW action show) its fine for what it is. The last couple of episodes to me pretty much confirm that.