Official Apple 9/10/19 Special Event Thread: “By Innovation Only” 1PM ET

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Don’t think my 7+ will make it another year. I got it replaced through Apple Care last September which extended its life. I can’t imagine:

• Paying the likely outrageous cost for one of the new phones plus Apple Care when the real refresh is on the horizon next year :scusthov:
  • Going back to Android and copping a phone that will have me :blessed:for a few months then :hhh: once the settle in occurs
  • Keeping this phone for another year :scust:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t think my 7+ will make it another year. I got it replaced through Apple Care last September which extended its life. I can’t imagine:

• Paying the likely outrageous cost for one of the new phones plus Apple Care when the real refresh is on the horizon next year :scusthov:
  • Going back to Android and copping a phone that will have me :blessed:for a few months then :hhh: once the settle in occurs
Bro just pick up a lightly used XS Max on the low, goat phone. I ddoubt i'm upgrading this year since it only looks like camera improvements.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Im in the same boat as you

I want to hold out until next year but this 7+ might not make it another year

Android isn’t an option for me though :scust:

Im just gonna get the 11 pro and then trade it in for the new one next year

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I want to upgrade from my 8+ but I don't think I will like face id. I need the fingerprint reader when i'm unlocking my phone while driving.

Lol you shouldnt even use your phone while driving. And if you have a car stand face id is perfect I use it all the time.

Im probably switching to the 11 pro. Xs max was my best purchase yet

:wow:

Im looking forward for

Iphone
The thile, gps tracker
New 16 inch macbook
New ipad/apple watch and airpods are a bonus but not a necessity

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to upgrade from my 8+ but I don't think I will like face id. I need the fingerprint reader when i'm unlocking my phone while driving.
Bruh u don’t have to hold the phone directly in front of u lol. Go to an Apple store and test it out. You can have it almost flat(small degree of tilt), you just gotta make split second eye contact and it’ll unlock.

I feel u tho, cause I said the same exact thing before I got my Max :laugh: Don’t miss Touch ID at all. :wow:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they announce a new iPad I’m upgrading. The 2018 version served its purpose. I need a better screen and maybe a smaller version from the 9.7 inch one.