vgN6GDA.png

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the trailer for this?

Probably won't see anything until after infinity war, MS probably doesn't want to take anything away from Black Panther and Avengers IW right now.

Plus, I've heard (youtube) that it ties into Avengers 4 as well so that could be a reason why.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Probably won't see anything until after infinity war, MS probably doesn't want to take anything away from Black Panther and Avengers IW right now.

Plus, I've heard (youtube) that it ties into Avengers 4 as well so that could be a reason why.
They can't wait 2 months before the movie for the 1st trailer can they? It's a trailer, I'm sure they can edit around any spoilers.
Has the filming of this wrapped?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't wait 2 months before the movie for the 1st trailer can they? It's a trailer, I'm sure they can edit around any spoilers.
Has the filming of this wrapped?

You might be right, probably a teaser right before IW, without any plot details:yeshrug: (for an official trailer) I think it depends how much of the multiverse/quantum realm we're going to tie in IW before Ant-man/Wasp.

Yeah, I think filming has wrapped up.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Besides Ironman, and maybe tied with Captain America this is my favorite MCU origin movie. Rudd, Lily, Douglass and Pena were all very charming/likable characters and the final action sequence is excellent.
me too!
this shyt was such a fun watch!
IMO EVERYBODY killed it in this!