THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
1388415-402still014.jpg

Vs

evangeline12n-9-web.jpg

:gag:, it just looks silly.
I see. Her Long Hair is much better, didn't know that was a Wig...Spock.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Walton Goggins Flies To ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’
walton-goggins.jpg

Walton Goggins has sealed a deal to join Disney/Marvel’s Ant-Man And The Wasp, the sequel to the superhero pic that stars Paul Rudd. Casting outside returning star Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man, as well as the plot, has been mostly kept under typical Marvel-esque wraps, but Goggins has inked and the production is now set to get underway at month’s end in Atlanta.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp casts Michelle Pfeiffer and Laurence Fishburne
Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp casts Michelle Pfeiffer and Laurence Fishburne
Catwoman and Morpheus are now part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
by Bryan Bishop@bcbishop Jul 22, 2017, 9:30pm EDT SHARE

AntMan54b5cd0fb5bee-2040.0.0.jpg

Marvel Studios finally took the stage at San Diego Comic-Con today, and president Kevin Feige started things off my talking about the sequel Ant-Man and The Wasp. The standout news was several casting additions: both Michelle Pfeiffer and Laurence Fishburne will be joining the cast.

Pfeiffer be playing the character Janet van Dyne, the wife of inventor Hank Pym, who was played by Michael Douglas in the original film. Van Dyne is an essential character in Marvel lore. She was the original person to take on the moniker of The Wasp, who appeared in a brief flashback sequence in the 2015 film. But in the comics she was even more integral as a founding member of The Avengers themselves. Pfeiffer herself is no stranger to comics adaptation either, famously playing Catwoman and Selina Kyle in Tim Burton’s Batman Returns.

Fishburne will be taking on the roll of Dr. Bill Foster. While it’s not yet clear exactly how Foster will play into Ant-Man and The Wasp, he’s yet another significant figure from the world of Marvel comics. Foster acquires the same kind of growing powers that Ant-Man uses, which he deploys under the name Black Goliath. Fishburne is a genre favorite in his own right across multiple films, but none more notably than as Morpheus in The Matrix trilogy.

Along with Pfeiffer and Fishburne, Feige also announced two additional casting additions. Actor Hannah John-Kamen (Black Mirror, “Playtest”) will be playing Ghost, while Veep’sRandall Park will be playing Agent Jimmy Woo.

The original Ant-Man featured Paul Rudd as Scott Lang, a would-be burglar who stumbles into a superhero role after stealing the classic Ant-Man suit that lets him grow and shrink at will. The film was a tonal shift for Marvel at the time, embracing a more comedic, breezy tone, which made it one of the more unique offerings on the studio’s slate. With director Peyton Reed returning, Ant-Man and The Wasp is likely to key hewing to that same light tone. It’s scheduled for release on July 6th, 2018.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
loved the first one. I'm there on day one for the 2nd. I love that Marvel doesn't just rely on being top heavy in the MCU.