Zenn-La
It's been pushed back until August over here. :camby::camby::camby:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm seeing this on Friday the 6th. I don't normally see these movies opening weekend (Infinity War was an exception) but I'm just fiending for that post snap scene

It’s being said that the ending for this one is gonna....... insane

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the ads promoting the ending actually worries me. i already know what it is, but they must not be too confident if they have to advertise the ending of the movie.

also, that hot toy might be the worst likeness to date. those things are usually spot on. they made her uglier than she actually is. suit looks dope though.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Tracking for $80M Opening

Ant-Man and the Wasp, Marvel's next outing in their sprawling cinematic universe, is expected to open around $80 million based on current estimates.

That is a mixed bag: while $80 million seems like chicken feed next to the $200 million-plus openings of Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther, it would represent an increase of over $20 million from the $57 million opening enjoyed by the first Ant-Man in 2015.

Ant-Man
overperformed Marvel's modest expectations, and managed to turn a profit by a combination of a lower-than-usual budget for the blockbuster studio and strong international numbers. After years in development limbo, a last-minute loss of both a its director and villain, and relatively little mainstream recognition of the hero, Ant-Man could have been a disaster for the House of Ideas, but instead earned enough to justify a sequel, an expanded buget, and ties toAvengers 4. The sequel is already Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and director Peyton Reed is talking about what a prospective third film in the franchise might look like (which suggests that the characters did not get "snapped" into oblivion by Thanos at the end of the film).

Nevertheless, the film ranks in the bottom five Marvel movies for both opening weekend and lifetime domestic gross. In both areas, its numbers were downright Ant-Man sized relative to any other post-Avengers Marvel film.

Ant-Man and the Wasp hits theaters on July 6th. Avengers: Infinity War is in theaters now. Other upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movies include Captain Marvel on March 8, 2019, Avengers 4 on May 3, 2019, Spider-Man: Far From Home on July 5, 2019 and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 in 2020.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
9/10

Michael Pena the goat :russ:
The
Truth serum
scene had me dying with laughter

The :flabbynsick: hank suit :mjlol: shyt loose as hell like a hazmat suit
when they brought moms back and healed the chick:ohhh:

Dude stuck in the quantum realm:gucci: after the squad got thanos'd