OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
Promotionwise what will be the difference between this and SKI?:dahell:

What can he possibly do to top the level of promotion behind AA? The man was everywhere and did damn near did every antic in the book behind this release.
Better music, AA wasn't that good outside of a few tracks

MiC

Pro
Daps
I negged you cos you're one of the worst posters on this board who has a hard on for someone he hates :umad:

Worst posters? B roll ya and dan made multiple threads daily about 50s favorite pets and stupid shyt. This is literally the only thread (aside from the SKI ban bet thread) I've made about 50 or actively posted in for a month. Don't like it, don't come in my thread.

I have positive threads about YM, drake, wayne, jay, ross (coincidentally all rappers your 50 cent cum guzzling hi motions lass hates).
Only people that have ever begged me are 50 dikkriders like yourself cause you don't like my one thread you could easily avoid.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Worst posters? B roll ya and dan made multiple threads daily about 50s favorite pets and stupid shyt. This is literally the only thread (aside from the SKI ban bet thread) I've made about 50 or actively posted in for a month. Don't like it, don't come in my thread.

I have positive threads about YM, drake, wayne, jay, ross (coincidentally all rappers your 50 cent cum guzzling hi motions lass hates).
Only people that have ever begged me are 50 dikkriders like yourself cause you don't like my one thread you could easily avoid.

1361854055_1.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
you know 84 pages for a thread about a flop. 84 pages.

i would have expected this on the reason or the ic or the spot circa 2008-09 but not in 2014. this says more than anything that 50 really is not only relevant but a topic of interesting conversation. im not even gonna read anything in this thread but goddamn.

curtis went diamond in this thread

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
. this says more than anything that 50 really is not only relevant but a topic of interesting conversation. im not even gonna read anything in this thread but goddamn.

curtis went diamond in this thread

No it doesn't mean hes relevant outside of online jokes. It just means there is a ton of ammo to make fun of the die hard fans and then you have a handful of people trolling on each side for the fukk of it.

That's why even though he has 50,000 views on this thread he's only sold 70k records total. In reality no one cares but people will joke around on the Internet just for the hell of it.

grock2727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it doesn't mean hes relevant outside of online jokes. It just means there is a ton of ammo to make fun of the die hard fans and then you have a handful of people trolling on each side for the fukk of it.

That's why even though he has 50,000 views on this thread he's only sold 70k records total. In reality no one cares but people will joke around on the Internet just for the hell of it.
Yup, I know I'll be upping this thread for the foreseeable future, just because it's fun to read the excuses.

MiC

Pro
Daps
Yup, I know I'll be upping this thread for the foreseeable future, just because it's fun to read the excuses.

The 2 most persistent so far are @im-a-meatball saying "it was a mixtape" and @Basquiat83 saying "sales don't matter any more (they only mattered when 50 could sell)" but there have been many great ones

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
The 2 most persistent so far are @im-a-meatball saying "it was a mixtape" and @Basquiat83 saying "sales don't matter any more (they only mattered when 50 could sell)" but there have been many great ones

At one point on :hamster: we started a 50 Cent stan excuse thread when TOS flopped hard. There were gems such as "It was a leap year so that's why TOS didn't do well" and "The public is too soft now that Kanye West is popular"