OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

swerve

All Star
Daps
Cop pleas brehs.
Atleast im not coppin any pleas about 50 selling 50k first week with a mixtape :lolbron:

"bu bu bu he released 10 singles like all his songs on the tape :no: 50 cent is so fukking wack he fukked my mom :sadcam:"

:pachaha:

swerve

All Star
Daps
If you don't know that 1 million is more than 600,000 and that 600,000 is more than 200,000....I don't know what else to say, other than I hope your owner remembers to water you twice a week
What I meant was, how can you say that this is proof of the interest declining? With your theory Gangnam style is still the hottest record out

MiC

Pro
Daps
What I meant was, how can you say that this is proof of the interest declining? With your theory Gangnam style is still the hottest record out

It is proof interest is declining because a million people chose to check out the new track on the biggest media format in the world, then 400k less the second track, then 400k less the third track

swerve

All Star
Daps
It is proof interest is declining because a million people chose to check out the new track on the biggest media format in the world, then 400k less the second track, then 400k less the third track
It doesn't prove anything. Provide the same statistics with downloads and all other media formats and then see how many first time listeners there is. Then please compare it to other tracks released around the same time and how they are buzzing.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Atleast im not coppin any pleas about 50 selling 50k first week with a mixtape :lolbron:

"bu bu bu he released 10 singles like all his songs on the tape :no: 50 cent is so fukking wack he fukked my mom :sadcam:"

:pachaha:
jbg7JIKmrNMJkK.png

Cop pleas brehs:mjlol:

swerve

All Star
Daps
yoooooo.. he got real polite, REAL quick..

:whoa: "you weren't meant.."

:laff:
I've roasted him several times in jay-z threads why the fukk would I be polite against him if it was him I meant?
Just don't have the energy to fight of another hater who spend more time hating on a rapper then going outside the basement :mjlol:

Daps
I've roasted him several times in jay-z threads why the fukk would I be polite against him if it was him I meant?
Just don't have the energy to fight of another hater who spend more time hating on a rapper then going outside the basement :mjlol:
well.. at least you finally acknowledged you spend your time :cape: for haters of your favorite rapper.. :mjlol: