OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
S.K.I will be on interscope?
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...nounces-new-street-king-immortal-release-date

According to a press release, the LP will arrive in stores on November 13th via Shady/Aftermath/Interscope. Fif has had difficulty putting the record in motion, having previously aired his grievances with his label Interscope Records over their lack of support for the project. But earlier this month, the G-Unit general said that he now has full support from the imprint after clearing audit issues.

:dead:

that audit showed G. u-FLOPPED!

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I guess Animal Ambition was just to test out the market, so Interscope can decide how much it's worth to invest into Street King Immortal. Now that the numbers are out, I'm not sure they will put any marketing dollars on that album at all.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
calling it now. it gets pushed out further than November, "in time for Christmas." that's if it don't get shelved. remember him going on and on about how he can't put out old material? :mjpls:

better be good, kids, or you might end up with a 50 cent cd in your stocking :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
50 =

r

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...nounces-new-street-king-immortal-release-date

According to a press release, the LP will arrive in stores on November 13th via Shady/Aftermath/Interscope. Fif has had difficulty putting the record in motion, having previously aired his grievances with his label Interscope Records over their lack of support for the project. But earlier this month, the G-Unit general said that he now has full support from the imprint after clearing audit issues.

that audit showed G. u-FLOPPED!

That was from November 27, 2012 breh, it says under the article. HiphopDX are mad confusing with their shyt as they just add on to each article with an update.

"50 Cent released his Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win album Tuesday (June 3). The Queens, New York rapper's next album is set to be Street King Immortal, which was originally planned for a 2012 release.
"The next project, Street King Immortal, was already written before I wrote [Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win]," 50 Cent says during an interview with The Daily Buzz. "That’s how I know to write it like this. Street King Immortal will actually be out in September. I have a real strict schedule. I’m going to be moving around a lot. It’s going to be a lot of work."

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
That was from November 27, 2012 breh, it says under the article. HiphopDX are mad confusing with their shyt as they just add on to each article with an update.

"50 Cent released his Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win album Tuesday (June 3). The Queens, New York rapper's next album is set to be Street King Immortal, which was originally planned for a 2012 release.
"The next project, Street King Immortal, was already written before I wrote [Animal Ambition: An Untamed Desire To Win]," 50 Cent says during an interview with The Daily Buzz. "That’s how I know to write it like this. Street King Immortal will actually be out in September. I have a real strict schedule. I’m going to be moving around a lot. It’s going to be a lot of work."

:edit: it is mad confusing. :yeshrug:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
all the creative freedom he could possibly want. no label making decisions. made a video for damn near every song and FLOPPED.

Love how he was hyping that S.K.I was going to come out but failed to mention it would still be on interscope records until recently.

:ufdup: Karma a biiiiitch

If 50s life is karma I need that :damn:
I thought Karma might be rockin a baggy suit with a cape and getting ran out of London for safety reasons :sas2: