OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Lets cue the

" I actually released the music before the actual album, so the actual consumers can pick what actual songs they like before they the album actually drops. I have already made $3 million of the actual singles, which shows the consumers have an actual interest in the songs I've released to date, whether its the harsh realities or prosperity.
This means the actual sales wont be as high as they could've been without the actual promotion format actually adopted by myself, as the fans already actually have the songs they like and want too listen too and therefore there is no actual real incentive to buy the full album. The actual climate for the industry as whole isnt actually in a great space anyway, look at artists like Future he had hot songs on the radio and only sold an actual 45k, which in 2003 it wouldnt have actually happened on my great run."

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50cent.gif

MiC

Pro
Daps
30k...shyt is PATHETIC. And a black dude from wales still hating

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Lets cue the

" I actually released the music before the actual album, so the actual consumers can pick what actual songs they like before they the album actually drops. I have already made $3 million of the actual singles, which shows the consumers have an actual interest in the songs I've released to date, whether its the harsh realities or prosperity.
This means the actual sales wont be as high as they could've been without the actual promotion format actually adopted by myself, as the fans already actually have the songs they like and want too listen too and therefore there is no actual real incentive to buy the full album. The actual climate for the industry as whole isnt actually in a great space anyway, look at artists like Future he had hot songs on the radio and only sold an actual 45k, which in 2003 it wouldnt have actually happened on my great run."

he has a point tho... you guys expecting 2003 numbers? he made his money back on singles