OFFICIAL "Animal Ambition" Sales: FLOP! Sells 47k first week...91k after 6 weeks

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hahahahahahahahaha

the g-unit wigger brigade did all that work for nothin :mjlol: 30k lmaooooooooooo

i tried to tell nikkas he wouldn't even move 50k, aint nobody except dedicated weirdos and euro cacs tryna listen to that bullshyt

just this morning i was still seein some of em talmbout "the summer jam incident might push it to 200 ~ 250k" :dead: :dead: :dead:

can they just give up tryna convince us g-unit is still poppin? curtis "soundscan" jackson doin 30k yall :laff:
:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

Daps
T
the way people are talking about "independent" in this thread youd think this was just a brand new thing

:mjlol:
That independent brand means nothing when it comes to this. There was massive promotion, antics, and stunts behind this like he had the interscope machine behind him.

If he really does anything below 70k this is an absolute colossal failure.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you the one sound mad lil boy
I dont really give a fukk about another nikkas money like that. He a Multi Millionaire and finna flop on a Album he basically gave away. Yall making threads about this shyt. Yall really loving the fact that an entertainer is not doing good on his record sales. You a Gucci dikkriding fukk boi....

lol:skip::mjlol::lolbron::pachaha::sas1::sas2::deadmanny:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He better just use this little momentum from the group reuniting and get shyt popping.... Maybe spin the shyt on some "I just sold a mixtape basically" shyt.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
and when your run is over just admit when its at its end
cause I'm at the end of my wits with half this shyt that gets in