diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Smh the speeds they arre posting in that thread are shyt

I am getting speeds of 12-20 consistently with the tmo 30 dollar plan in the bay area and in Los Angeles

8yyfky.png

Anyone using Nexus 4 on Straight Talk? - Page 4 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I have both an AT&T StraightTalk SIM and a T-Mobile SIM.
AT&T = 3-5 mb
T-Mobile = 18-20 mb

most of the slow speeds you see are the att sim users, they say the coverage is better but data slower

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
from what am reading depends what on what u do, if they see you connect to torrents and shyt yea u fuked, but if u using regular data u fine, and it also seems like TMO sim is the way to go with them, ill find out soon enough am switch to them in january

this seems better for a few bucks more if its on the same tmo network with 5gigs

http://www.solavei.com/mobile-service

people saying they getting throttled if using more than 100mb a day....thats downloading an album to your phone or some video streams/pandora...

Ill keep reading, too many choices

st 45 pick att or tmo

simple 50 tmo

this slovakian shyt for 49 tmo

either way we winning in savings

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this seems better for a few bucks more if its on the same tmo network with 5gigs

Unlimited 4G Voice, Text, and Data Cell Phone Plan for $49 | Solavei

people saying they getting throttled if using more than 100mb a day....thats downloading an album to your phone or some video streams/pandora...

Ill keep reading, too many choices

st 45 pick att or tmo

simple 50 tmo

this slovakian shyt for 49 tmo

either way we winning in savings

lol i confused ST with simple mobile unless i dont need a crazy high data cap am probably fine with 1 GIG a month , still blows my mind how anyone with wifi at home or at work is using 5 gigs + on data a month

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
lol i confused ST with simple mobile unless i dont need a crazy high data cap am probably fine with 1 GIG a month , still blows my mind how anyone with wifi at home or at work is using 5 gigs + on data a month

:ahh:

checkoslovakia data speeds

might have to cop that sole' moonfry service:hula:

Some of us tether but if you use little data, any of those would be fine for you, Skr8 talk is probably perfect for you and is 45

Last edited by a moderator:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nexus 4 Data Speed Test - Solavei - YouTube

:ahh:

checkoslovakia data speeds

might have to cop that sole' moonfry service:hula:

Some of us tether but if you use little data, any of those would be fine for you, Skr8 talk is probably perfect for you and is 45
Not bad :obama:

Only need the data because I got all my music on the Google cloud now, probably won't even do more than 3gb this month tho well see

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta admit though..using this phone makes me realize how keep the blacks are on Samsung screen phones...I like the colors on my gs3 screen more..just a lot more vibrant where as on the nexus its seems less colorful. shyt is sharp though.

I can't get off how fast this thing is though..shyt is very smooth.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I got WiFi at home and still use 20-40 gigs a month.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Anyone using Nexus 4 on Straight Talk? - Page 4 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

I have both an AT&T StraightTalk SIM and a T-Mobile SIM.
AT&T = 3-5 mb
T-Mobile = 18-20 mb

most of the slow speeds you see are the att sim users, they say the coverage is better but data slower
That's about right for at&t for me as well. Too bad I don't have my best phone is not a T-Mobile phone. Might not be for a while since I want a lumia 920

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm thinking t mobile but not 100% set on it...I want something under $60 a month that gives me at least 4gig before throttling me...gotta be hspa+...what do you suggest?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
Simple mobile or a straight talk T-Mobile SIM card.

fukk at&t, unfortunately I have to deal with their hspa+ atm.

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: 20-40 GIGS of mobile data a MONTH, my dude wtf are doing that takes up that much data

You can do those numbers easily by streaming/tethering HD content breh. EASILY.

And if you're on newsgroups and you use your cell to tether for some of those BRRips you would could hit that in an hour or 2.

:steviej:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can do those numbers easily by streaming/tethering HD content breh. EASILY.

And if you're on newsgroups and you use your cell to tether for some of those BRRips you would could hit that in an hour or 2.

:steviej:

Ya but why would you do that with your cell and he said he has wifi

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya but why would you do that with your cell and he said he has wifi

Cause I don't have a computer. What's the fkn point I use a comp strictly for net. Same shyt in use my phone for. Sold the comp and got a USB jig and a external HD for the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2