Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So I guess there really is no way to get flash player on this s3 :sadcam:

You on jellybean?

Download the flash apk: http://d-h.st/7Ds

Download Dolphin HD Browser from the play store

Go into the Browser settings and uncheck the option of Flash Player (on demand or always on at your discretion)

:eat:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
how much is the new nexus going to cost? and whens the press conference?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
how much is the new nexus going to cost? and whens the press conference?
We don't know any of that yet.

But I think Google is trying to go with that $400 first day out of contract pricing.

$199 with a 2 year deal, maybe even $99 with a 2 year if Google is really aggressive.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
google now tips--add calendar entries via Google Now

First, you need to setup your Phone as a registered device. Go to www.google.com/calendar, and go to Calendar Settings. Click the Mobile Setup tab, enter your number, choose your carrier (not necessary), and click Send Verification code. Enter the verification code that you get via text, click Finish Setup. Now click Save and we're halfway there.

Now create a new contact on your phone called Calendar, and make the primary number 48368 (which is GVENT). Now you can use Google Now to "Text Calendar Lunch with Mom at Applebee's 1pm on Saturday". The event will be created on your calendar. Doing it this way, you will receive a confirmation text that the event was added as well. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but either way, still cool...."

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
We don't know any of that yet.

But I think Google is trying to go with that $400 first day out of contract pricing.

$199 with a 2 year deal, maybe even $99 with a 2 year if Google is really aggressive.

That shyt is wack Nexus is 350 right now. When's the conference?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2