OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I made up my mind now, Android P is trash. Google really dropped the ball on this one. Just changes for the sake of changes. And removing useful shortcuts for reasons I don't know. Gesture navigation is okay but you can't even short swipe your dock apps without the app switcher popping up. They remove all the useful shortcuts in the notification screen. They remove the system ui tuner, so now you can't add shortcuts to your lockscreen anymore. Android P is a downgrade. Dark mode is so half ass, literally.

Everything takes longer and require more menus to go through in Android P. I really wish I could go back to Oreo. This update feels like a Madden update. They removed features to add later on and act like it's new.
I kept as many of the old functions as possible.

Digital Wellbeing was the best thing to come from it

Daps
This is tought I currently have a LG V30 great phone I still finding things out about it. I want to move to iphone and if I choose to I would probably choose the XS(5.8). Ive been on andriod since the sidekick ...lol. I love andriod but I dont use my phone or the customization like many andriod users. In fact I only use my phone for youtube, twitter, instagram, which why I wanted to switch to iphone...

The thing I always laugh at apple for was the ability to offer very few upgrades but for many people have said on the net and absurd price. Some have even said they going move Andriod...which I laught at. After Apple event im glad im waiting to get a new smartphone. I can say i dont like the price but I wanna see the pixel, S10 ,LGV40. I just dont know about that iphone i wanted ...i can say I like the watch thoe.

...yes I posted this in the apply thread as well. I'm juat trying to check the temperature out here...

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This is tought I currently have a LG V30 great phone I still finding things out about it. I want to move to iphone and if I choose to I would probably choose the XS(5.8). Ive been on andriod since the sidekick ...lol. I love andriod but I dont use my phone or the customization like many andriod users. In fact I only use my phone for youtube, twitter, instagram, which why I wanted to switch to iphone...

The thing I always laugh at apple for was the ability to offer very few upgrades but for many people have said on the net and absurd price. Some have even said they going move Andriod...which I laught at. After Apple event im glad im waiting to get a new smartphone. I can say i dont like the price but I wanna see the pixel, S10 ,LGV40. I just dont know about that iphone i wanted ...i can say I like the watch thoe.

...yes I posted this in the apply thread as well. I'm juat trying to check the temperature out here...
Give it a shot .it might be the one for you or not. Only way to find out.:manny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Returning my Note 9... Went back to my note 8, despite a crack on the screen the past few days and haven't seen any difference. Of course using the s-pen as a remote was a cool feature but after the 2nd day i completely forgot it was there since im not a camera dude anyway :mjlol:

i'mma wait it out like i said before and see what they got for the goat 10