Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Once you get used to Samsung Pay you'll never go back. I can never see myself buying another Android phone without Samsung Pay. Most days I don't even need to carry a wallet anymore.

Where do you usually shop at? It doesn't work at Walmart and most gas stations.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what makes it better than Android/Google Pay?

Seems like the same thing

Not even close to the same thing. The technology allows you to use Samsung Pay at any pay terminal with a magnetic swipe strip. Even if it doesn't have this symbol. You can even spoof it at a gas station pump by putting a card in the wrong way to trigger the magnetic strip, and then putting your phone up to it.

contactless_070114.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where do you usually shop at? It doesn't work at Walmart and most gas stations.
It works at Kroger and Meijer. I use it inside at Speedway gas station not at the pump.

It works at Walmart but I can't use my Amex card there. I use my Citi Double Cash or Chase Freedom and it works. It works at the majority of gas stations I go to now. I don't use the card to fake out the reader tricks though so I don't know about that.

Daps
My note 8 still kicking strong but i fully expect myself to cave in and buy this phone... I'm hoping I can tough it out until the Note 9

Breh you really dont need to switch phones every 6 months! yearly is overkill really. If you're rocking the Note 8 and happy with it why bother with the S9?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Not even close to the same thing. The technology allows you to use Samsung Pay at any pay terminal with a magnetic swipe strip. Even if it doesn't have this symbol. You can even spoof it at a gas station pump by putting a card in the wrong way to trigger the magnetic strip, and then putting your phone up to it.

contactless_070114.jpg
:ehh:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

contactless_070114.jpg

Google Pay – Where to use

supposedly that's the same technology Google Pay uses...

I googled it to see wth they were using if it wasn't the best