GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
a lot of my videos suddenly stopped showing in file manager. they are visible in vlc player but they aren't playing.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You'll be back :jawalrus:
I dunno man

I got really mad when I saw that these cats were licking shots at the Pixel for the screen shyt when I had a Galaxy S7 Edge and that shyt developed a pink line down the side of the screen a few months ago. I kept trying to do the internal reset and it would go away for like a day and then come back!

I checked around on their boards and shyt....the shyt is a defect that is in all S7 Edge phones and since it's over a year since I purchased, I couldn't get a free fix. And even if I could get it fixed, supposedly they'll only give you one freebie and it will undoubtly fukk up again and they will charge you $240 for the repair, which will not be the solution.

Everyone I know who had a Pixel never complained about their shyt and I tested it out and it was perfectly fine to me

My fault for not getting a warranty on the S7 in the first place but the whole thing just seemed so foul and the shyt made me not want to deal with Samsung period unless they take it back and start releasing Google Edition phones again or some shyt.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I dunno man

I got really mad when I saw that these cats were licking shots at the Pixel for the screen shyt when I had a Galaxy S7 Edge and that shyt developed a pink line down the side of the screen a few months ago. I kept trying to do the internal reset and it would go away for like a day and then come back!

I checked around on their boards and shyt....the shyt is a defect that is in all S7 Edge phones and since it's over a year since I purchased, I couldn't get a free fix. And even if I could get it fixed, supposedly they'll only give you one freebie and it will undoubtly fukk up again and they will charge you $240 for the repair, which will not be the solution.

Everyone I know who had a Pixel never complained about their shyt and I tested it out and it was perfectly fine to me

My fault for not getting a warranty on the S7 in the first place but the whole thing just seemed so foul and the shyt made me not want to deal with Samsung period unless they take it back and start releasing Google Edition phones again or some shyt.
The edge is a weak gimmick. I have the S8 and the sometimes things are at the edge of the screen and it wont pick up touches.

I absolutely hate Bixby. I sometimes hit the button and it starts talking or sends me to their stupid app which takes time to get out of. I got an app thats supposed to cancel it but it still does it.

I wouldn't have this phone but i broke my S6 and i'm on a family plan.