newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In my Coli brehs oppinions, whats the best Podcast App for Android?
*specifically Galaxy S 7 edge?*

-sidenote- I will mostly be using it for radio shows, example The Breakfast Club,
music as well so radio stations as well, and sports....I hardly watch tv so television episodes of stuff doesn't really matter to me.

all answers appreciated brehs, thanx

...yes I know Im late with this :manny:

Google play music is what I use

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
In my Coli brehs oppinions, whats the best Podcast App for Android?
*specifically Galaxy S 7 edge?*

-sidenote- I will mostly be using it for radio shows, example The Breakfast Club,
music as well so radio stations as well, and sports....I hardly watch tv so television episodes of stuff doesn't really matter to me.

all answers appreciated brehs, thanx

...yes I know Im late with this :manny:

Podcast addict
Podcast republic had to many issues for me that I haven't had with addict

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kicking myself for not jumping on a Black Friday deal. I thought there'd be a few sales at Xmas. I want a new phone but there's always something missing that I want. The next phone has it but lacks something the other one had:why:

What's up with Google? The 5x is having major boot loop issues, the 6p is falling apart on people, and now the Pixels are freezing?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
i like pocket cast but google play music does it too

pocket cast gives you way more control tho, especially for offline listening

word I was looking at pocket cast and it looked dope, and yall keep sayin google play music is ill too. thanx

Google play music is what I use

aight so Google play music is dope period. Thanx

Google play music is free to new subscribers for 4 months. Sign up and cancel immediately and eat. Gonna check it out.

LMAO so eat off google music for 4 months ....then cancel then sign back up is what you sayin? wanna make sure I fully understand your comment. Thanx as well.

Podcast addict
Podcast republic had to many issues for me that I haven't had with addict

Neva heard of addict, u prefer that over google play and Pocket Cast?

Youre going to be addicted to YouTube red

why is the addiction that ill?...all jokes aside. Its that lit?!?

Yeah I checked them out a few months back when they had their free trial thru YouTube

So YouTube Red is like that huh :ehh:

Thanx 4 the input brehs, the timing is becoming great 4 me. Im check back tomorrow b4 Thurs

Im a let the brehs here know when I do it, prob Thurs after I go to t-mobile to handle some biz with the phone, thanx again

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Fresh sorry for the confusion breh. Ok so it's free for four months and then they start charging you. So what I did was sign up, then went into Google play and subscriptions and cancelled my subscription. You still get the four months free but you don't have to worry about forgetting to cancel then having them charge you one month before you notice.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
@Fresh sorry for the confusion breh. Ok so it's free for four months and then they start charging you. So what I did was sign up, then went into Google play and subscriptions and cancelled my subscription. You still get the four months free but you don't have to worry about forgetting to cancel then having them charge you one month before you notice.

Good straight to the point explanation :myman:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
LG V20 is :banderas:

q:100

Everything you could ever want in a phone, superior to damn near all its competitors :wow: I'm satisfied

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
why is the addiction that ill?...all jokes aside. Its that lit?!?
you get real used to not seeing ads, plus you can watch shyt offline
if you use red for 4 months and then stop youre going to notice real bad once it stops