Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
just not sure they can rebound from their current position in the market sales wise

I work for a major carrier the guy who had the phone was a regional ops guy who gets to test all the new shyt

but literally working in the store end I rarely if ever see anyone interested in an HTC
Yeah we'll have to wait and see.
I think even If it doesnt rebound their position it will open a few more eyes.

But they have to price it well tbh, If not even Its a good device your not gonna gravitate customers away from the likes of Samsung whos killing the game.

I should be able to get access to the 10 closer to the actual release date but we dont know when its coming yet hopefully this month:mjcry:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Just got hit with a kfx7-67 "virus". Made Chrome unusable. Closing app and rebooting didn't help. Anyone else dealt with it before?

Uninstalling the stock chrome app (6p) and reinstalling seemed to get rid of it. Hope that's the end of it tho.

Any feedback would be cool if y'all know anything about it. I Googled "walking dead comic PDF" The first link seemed like the official walking dead comic site, when I clicked the link, the site loaded then the virus popped up. Pop up wouldn't go away.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone got a gamepad for the gear vr? Got mine the other day and want to get one to accompany it. I didn't see one made by Samsung on their site. Maybe a third party has a respectable one?

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Just got hit with a kfx7-67 "virus". Made Chrome unusable. Closing app and rebooting didn't help. Anyone else dealt with it before?

Uninstalling the stock chrome app (6p) and reinstalling seemed to get rid of it. Hope that's the end of it tho.

Any feedback would be cool if y'all know anything about it. I Googled "walking dead comic PDF" The first link seemed like the official walking dead comic site, when I clicked the link, the site loaded then the virus popped up. Pop up wouldn't go away.
Try a factory reset

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Hate to interrupt this thread, but if you are looking for the best smartphone on the market, consider iPhone 6S:

455054182_10.jpg

This phone is the best smartphone on the market and has unprecedented level of premium feel. I can guarantee that your life will become better if you get one. It also comes in a bigger size, if you prefer larger screens:

iphone-6s-6-colors-lineup-back-hero.jpg

Don't forget to grab Apple case made from the finest luxury leather:

maxresdefault.jpg

It will protect your phone, while keeping that premium feel.

You can purchase your iPhone here - iPhone 6s

Then this thread can be deleted.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Finally got the 6.0 update for my z3. Since sony isn't making any more of the z series Im moving back to nexus this year unless this comes through and crushes the building......

Vivo Xplay5 Elite: 6GB RAM smartphone introduced for first time by Chinese company

The company launched two versions of the device under a new series – the XPlay 5 and the Xplay Elite. The latter features Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 chipset, 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB of internal storage. :whoo:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
but if you are looking for the best smartphone on the market, consider iPhone 6S:

Do you not know what the S7 Edge or the Nexus 6P is?

This phone is the best smartphone on the market and has unprecedented level of premium feel.

Do you not know what the S7 Edge is?

your life will become better if you get one. It also comes in a bigger size, if you prefer larger screens:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Do you not know what the S7 Edge or the Nexus 6P is?

Yeah I know both this phones.

S7 Edge - uncomfortable to hold phone with no side bezels and capacitive touch buttons, which results in starting random apps and pressing capacitive "back" key by mistake. It looks nice but it is not built for real life usage. It also has "SAMSUNG" logo on the front, "SAMSUNG" logo on the back, and fukked up OS with horrible UI design and user experience. Its all in the details. What part of this shyt is premium? I have a Samsung vacuum cleaner.

Nexus 6P - a smartphone by a company called Huawei. I am not buying anything by a company called Huawei.

Nexus-6P-1.jpg

This shyt looks ugly as fukk.

This though. :banderas: This is what premiumfeel looks like. Iconic. :banderas:

iphone-6s.@750.jpg

There's only one prototype. :banderas:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I know both this phones.

S7 Edge - uncomfortable to hold phone with no side bezels and capacitive touch buttons, which results in starting random apps and pressing capacitive "back" key by mistake. It looks nice but it is not built for real life usage. It also has "SAMSUNG" logo on the front, "SAMSUNG" logo on the back, and fukked up OS with horrible UI design and user experience. Its all in the details. What part of this shyt is premium? I have a Samsung vacuum cleaner.

Nexus 6P - a smartphone by a company called Huawei. I am not buying anything by a company called Huawei.

Nexus-6P-1.jpg

This shyt looks ugly as fukk.

This though. :banderas: This is what premiumfeel looks like. Iconic. :banderas:

iphone-6s.@750.jpg

There's only one prototype. :banderas:
What a clown. "I'm not buying a phone because the company name isn't cool"

Pretty much all you need to say about your opinions on tech and why they hold no weight.

:mjlol: