Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is your issue against credit cards?

I mean, this isn't a frivolous purchase, and you already have the cash to cover the expense, so...?

you are right Im tripping, im going to pull that trigger on Monday, thank you for your help. The next time you see a post from me talking about a cellphone it will be me saying i finally got my phone!

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are right Im tripping, im going to pull that trigger on Monday, thank you for your help. The next time you see a post from me talking about a cellphone it will be me saying i finally got my phone!
which nexus 6p yo ugetting breh? theres multiple sizes and colors

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Aluminum 128gb in the neighborhood on the vehicle for delivery :blessed:but have to wait for the next business day :mjcry:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Should have my 6p this week :banderas:
Bought this case too

s-l1600.jpg

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
thats dope id get one of these if i still used wallets, i have a card holder now..

thinking of getting one of these sleeves instead

I'm going to cop this and try it out

Coin

I pre-ordered one year and a half ago but they took soooo long to finally put them into production I said fukk it and got my money back. Should've just held out because I paid $50 for it then , now its $100 but whatever:yeshrug:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Lol, this dude is focused with his troll game.
:ohhh:

Damn tbh I never once even considered dude is a troll. But this makes perfect sense. He might be either the slowest dude on any internet forum or the greatest troll I have ever seen. I legit have NEVER seen dude break out of character. Its amazing.