Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk do nikkas save on there phones that they need 128gbs :sadcam:

I had to talk myself into the 64gb and I doubt I will use half of that

My current phone (Note 3 32GB + 64GB sd) is almost full.

Music alone will take me over 64GBs. Add to that 4K video, pictures, games and apps. I never want to have to worry about space.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From The Verge:

The Droid Turbo 2 is basically a supercharged Moto X that is shatterproof and lasts 48 hours.

The Moto X Play has finally come to the United States, and it's called the Droid Maxx 2. It pairs 48-hour battery life with a 21-megapixel camera.

As much folks complain about the battery life on Android phones, I hope a bunch y'all are going to pick up 1 of these phones. They are Verizon exclusives, but they should be compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile's 2G, 3G, 4G LTE networks.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

I don't have a single song in my phone it's all on play music (plus I'm subscribed to play music)
Photos get deleted once they upload to Dropbox same with videos
My storage is pretty much just for apps :leon:

:salute: to your dedication to micro-management. I do the same except I upload my photos and videos to Google photos.

:birdman:i just keep them on my phone too. No need to wait for shyt to load/buffer/connect.

:smugdraper:also keep my data on my SSD.

:blessed:new age data redundancy

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is a good place to store my pics from my current phone...im about to get a new phone and need a somewhere to put my pics