Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Does the Note 5 still have the thumb swipe to authenticate, or did they go the Apple route where all you have to do is push? I have the Note 4 and I took that shyt off because I would have to swipe my finger a few times. So now I'm like fukk it and I use the draw pattern to unlock my phone lol

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Does the Note 5 still have the thumb swipe to authenticate, or did they go the Apple route where all you have to do is push? I have the Note 4 and I took that shyt off because I would have to swipe my finger a few times. So now I'm like fukk it and I use the draw pattern to unlock my phone lol

Nah they took that shyt out. Just place your thumb on the button and it scans now :blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's super easy...just place your thumb on it for under a second and it opens. And you can register 4 or 5 fingers...not sure what was the limit. I did just two.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Going to scoop it up from best buy
You won't be disappointed. It's basically a second Nexus device that get's fast updates. I'm sure they'll improve the battery and camera in the next update. But imo the moto features is what makes the phone tight to me.