Official 21 Bridges Thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the film is good, thought it was going to be a simple movie about dealing with some terroist/bad guys or something
it still was with a pretty nice twist around 3/4s of the movie.

also, like how there was no wasted scene. no corny romance, unnecessary humor moments. Nothing of the sorts.

Just good story, and action.

:ehh:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just got back from seeing this and I think it’s a very decent standard action flick. The plot was somewhat predictable but I was entertained the whole time.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt is crack!!!!!!!!!
MoASnyC.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I could get into this black dirty harry meets serpico cop drama slash thriller mystery in the now style of film.

I figured it and who out to early but whatever.
I usually figure out movies this early.
my moms was fooled tho.
moms, was like how you know.
I was like, dey were to dialed in, past emotional response and reaction level for the situation.
I could easily tell.

Art Barr

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I gotta see this at some point.

All the push backs were awkward to begin with but if you were going to release it around now, might as well did it on Thanksgiving (along with his Marvel brethren’s joint) and not the week before. Would’ve been a bit more noteworthy in that case.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just peeped it with my moms. We enjoyed it. Dope action, semi-suspenseful flick. Pace and score was great and solid action and acting all around, despite being easy to predict and some lil things being a tad convenient, albeit somewhat makes sense considering the plot. 8/10. I'd watch again.

Last edited: