Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Andres Feliz had 22 points on 8 shots.

Antonio Pena, who is my age, took 7 shots, 1/6 from 3. If he was gonna be on the court at all, park your ass in the paint for a rebound. Gato and Feliz shoulda been the only ones taking shots. Maybe Montero if he draws a foul.

Coaching cost them that game.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Quarterfinals teams are basically set and the first day of round 2 isn't even over

Looking like the teams are Canada, Latvia, USA, Lithuania, Slovenia, and then Italy and Serbia (the Italy/DR/PR/Serbia group is a mess and I'm not really sure how that will work out. Probably tie breakers)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Quarterfinals teams are basically set and the first day of round 2 isn't even over

Looking like the teams are Canada, Latvia, USA, Lithuania, Slovenia, and then Italy and Serbia (the Italy/DR/PR/Serbia group is a mess and I'm not really sure how that will work out. Probably tie breakers)
It's simple

winner of DR/Serbia advances

winner of PR/Italy advances

the only way DR can win the pool is if Italy beats PR (obviously they also gotta beat Serbia)

Serbia I think controls tiebreak over PR by virtue of beating them, but point totals are only separated by 3 so who knows there.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil fukked up a 3 on 1 fast break but got a 3 out of it anyway, Canada gonna choke this one away?