Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've soured on his game. He's at his best/most effective as the #1 option but that gives your team a low ceiling.

It wasn't a coincidence this past season that when Ingram got injured early in the season, Zion and the Pels immediately went on a run.
He is at his best when Iso'ing but he doesn't do it in the flow of the offense. So when he gets the ball it completely shuts down any offense they are running and kills the team's rhythm. It's kind of like Bron ball except Lebron is a great enough playmaker he'll still generate great open looks for his teammates.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

he ain't wrong

I was just reading about this.

Apparently EG's mom was born in the Bahamas, and there's some sort of " good will rule " that allows guys to join other countries if they're granted a release from the country they previously played for

I think the country has to be ranked significantly lower than the one they're leaving, which Bahamas is clearly is in comparison to the states

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Apparently EG's mom was born in the Bahamas, and there's some sort of " good will rule " that allows guys to join other countries if they're granted a release from the country they previously played for

I think the country has to be ranked significantly lower than the one they're leaving, which Bahamas is clearly is in comparison to the states

Stephen, I mean, Esteban Curry, welcome to the DR squad!!!

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

We’re doing it like crazy on the Men’s Soccer side…:manny:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

bobby-fish-wheres-the-lie.gif

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
There's apparently never been a triple double in the history of this tourney, and Giddey almost did it on the first day. They smashed Finland though and he sat most of the fourth I guess