Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Canada hasn’t won a medal in the Olympics or World Cup since 1936, don’t worry about what we got going on :camby:

And all the players were American :skip:

Team Canada’s the Washington Wizards of international basketball :hubie:
Stop living in the past maaaaan

You guys haven't won this tournament in 10 years and have only won twice in the past like 30 years

I'm not even sure there's an American who would crack the top 50 players in the NBA right now

Young guys like RJ Barrett only know a world where they smash the US in Fiba Tournament Finals

America isn't good at sports anymore

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop living in the past maaaaan

You guys haven't won this tournament in 10 years and have only won twice in the past like 30 years

I'm not even sure there's an American who would crack the top 50 players in the NBA right now

Young guys like RJ Barrett only know a world where they smash the US in Fiba Tournament Finals

America isn't good at sports anymore

Well there’s only been one tournament in 10 years and in spite of us having a WOAT performance we still managed to do a lot better than Canada :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Brunson/Haliburton
Edwards/Reaves
Bridges
Ingram/Portis
JJJ/Kessler

3 more spots left

I’d imagine Keldon Johnson gets invited back after playing in the Olympics. Also would like to see Evan Mobley get a look.
Are the sure they want jjj playing center, I would think it would be better to get another 5 and let him play the 4