Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Have to rebuild this team from the inside out. Problem is we really can’t throw out a center right now.

Embiid will be playing for France (c00n shyt BTW), Jokic will be playing for Serbia, KAT for Dominican Republic, Rudy for France and I doubt the Boston Celtics or New York Knicks allow us to take Time lord or Mitchell Robinson due to their extensive injury history.

So it starts with Bam Adebayo and the way he was talking to Taylor Rooks about wanting to learn annd identify with his Nigerian heritage that’s not a lock anymore.

We need to get that center position locked down because JJJ isn’t it

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only a good coach was going to be able to get this roster to the finish line with a gold medal, but even a mediocre coach would’ve been able to get them a bronze.

Kerr is just flat out bad when it comes to rotations and in game adjustments, both of which you need in international play. He also refuses to go big (pause) no matter how bad the team is getting cooked on the boards.

If Curry, KD, Tatum, and actual rebounding 4s and 5s don’t play in Paris, it might get ugly.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Have to rebuild this team from the inside out. Problem is we really can’t throw out a center right now.

Embiid will be playing for France (c00n shyt BTW), Jokic will be playing for Serbia, KAT for Dominican Republic, Rudy for France and I doubt the Boston Celtics or New York Knicks allow us to take Time lord or Mitchell Robinson due to their extensive injury history.

So it starts with Bam Adebayo and the way he was talking to Taylor Rooks about wanting to learn annd identify with his Nigerian heritage that’s not a lock anymore.

We need to get that center position locked down because JJJ isn’t it
JJJ might make the olympics team if Embiid or Bam don't play. I really don't know what other good centers are left.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Shameful :scust:

and even if Bron,Steph,KD, Lillard, AD come next year who are we going to have for the future after next year is over?

Tatum, Ant who else?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Shameful :scust:

and even if Bron,Steph,KD, Lillard, AD come next year who are we going to have for the future after next year is over?

Tatum, Ant who else?
Tatum, Ant, Booker, Mitchell, Ja, Zion, etc

USA still gonna have shooters for the furure, that is never gonna disappear. What I'm worried about is defense and size.