Official 2022-2023 Atlanta Hawks season thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Hmmmm. My interpretation is young Ressler's input is being heavily considered which lead to the shift to the new front office guys and a shift to the Landry/Korver regime. The next head coach hire will determine what happens with the future of this franchise. Whatever McMillan and Schlenk share around the league will ultimately be made public

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn they real live got Travis all the way out the paint… this squad has way more issues than Nate being a mediocre coach. I guess Korver is kinda the only positive takeaway I can find but he’s unproven.

I feel like the complete failure of a season after the ECF run set this shyt in motion. I don’t think anyone, players, coaches, and FO, expected us to be as good as we were that year but after that the expectations were set in place as far as ownership.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
team needs to be nuked. You can’t let Trae make executive decisions. Ressler needs to sell, and everyone needs to go besides Hunter, Griffin, OO & JJ

deeman

All Star
Daps
I’m still not over us trading away Luka. I’ve copped with it because of our post season success in 21 but that trade will hurt us for years. A literal generational talent. It’s way easier to find a pg. Almost have the league has an all star caliber og.

It’s looking like the Murray trade is going to haunt us to go along with it nice. Travis didn’t even want him that bad fr fr.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I’m still not over us trading away Luka. I’ve copped with it because of our post season success in 21 but that trade will hurt us for years. A literal generational talent. It’s way easier to find a pg. Almost have the league has an all star caliber og.

It’s looking like the Murray trade is going to haunt us to go along with it nice. Travis didn’t even want him that bad fr fr.
Revisionist as fukk. Am I the only one that remembers the word on the street being that Luka didn't want to play in Atlanta because he wasn't comfortable with being here? :mjpls:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nick ressler's resume is laughable. Nothing in leadership, nor basketball.

We might be fukked as a franchise y'all. Word will spread around the NBA

Yea you’re not wrong. One thing not mentioned yet is how close Nick & Trae are and I think that’s a huge factor here

@Motife43 I wanna see how this FO/Basketball ops situation plays out. Adding a bunch of former players to the FO makes me nervous especially considering Nick’s increased role in the organization. I think how the FO is structured is ultimately more important than the coach and even the players