Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Man reading through Pete Butigieg Reddit page his supporters are delusional, they are demanding Biden and Klobuchar to drop out.
Makes sense. He's the only moderate to get the most delegates in a state and he's got the most. Amy has no hope and Biden is hitching his wagon to the hope that he wins SC. I don't think SC is gonna be enough to carry him to victory

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait to hear what they say about Black Bernie voters in the southern states. Probably go to the Republican playbook and talk about him giving out handouts and free stuff.

I bet you @Atlrocafella blew his own brians out :mjgrin:

The Progressive have *it* now. Gen Y and Gen Z are the forefront of this wave of change.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
They really trying to spin what is currently a 25 point beatdown. This shyt is amazing :laff:
I recognize a couple of them claiming after Iowa that it meant nothing to lose badly....and then doing the same after New Hampshire. Now they tryna look like they're not eating crow right now with feathers sticking out they mouths :heh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
this is partially true. dems picked the absolute dumbest thing to impeach trump over: joe biden's cokehead son.
I said that in that ridiculous impeachment thread that was like a twilight zone of people thinking this dumb Ukraine shyt was going to be Trump’s death knell and was called a Trump supporter and a troll was cussed out and negged into oblivion and was requested to be banned from the thread on multiple occasions :mjlol: