Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
-Warren had ups and downs, but I like her a bit more now. She can def go toe to toe with Cheeto
-De Blasio had more juice than I thought :wow: I'm interested in seeing more of him
-fukk Booker
-Beto flopped
-RIP Tim Ryan :wow:
-Tulsi can get the meanest penis
-Castro aight

Amateur night is over, bring on Bernie :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Good thing Castro won’t smell the nomination :hhh:,

Only impressive person tonight to me was Amy Klobuchar.

Good VP pick for Biden.
Not going lie Amy Klobuchar has said some great shyt her entire campaign, but she just doesnt have the charismatic juice.

She definitely sounds like she has great grasp of all the problems in america though.

She was some shyt about the discrimination that african americans uniquely face, and she addressed the problem in a way, that someone who doesn't genuinely care, couldn't have come up with that answer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not going Amy Klobuchar has some great shyt her entire campaign, but she just doesnt have the charismatic juice.

She definitely sounds like she has great grasp of all the problems in america though.

She was some shyt about the discrimination that african americans uniquely face, and she addressed the problem in a way, that someone who doesn't genuinely care, couldn't have come up with that answer.
Amy would be a terrific governor.

Terrible president.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Debate was terrible. Amateur hour decision to allow multiple candidates on stage who are polling below 2%. Add in audio issues and a variety of repetitive answers and you get a disaster.

Beto did well merely by showing up. Tallest guy on the stage, and white. He has to get more specific in coming debates, but I thought he introduced himself well and he looks the part.

Warren started well and then faded. She doesn't have the charisma for this. There is no "dog" in here, brehs.

Booker may have helped himself because I'd imagine a lot of people aren't familiar with him...but his answers were terrible and his "act" is so transparent to anyone who has paid attention to politics.

I get why MSNBC is scared to enforce a 2% rule. It would eliminate multiple female candidates plus Castro and maybe Yang...thus resulting in tweets about the debate lacking diversity and blah blah blah. Nah fukk that. If you aren't polling above 2% you aren't really running for president.