***OFFICIAL 2017 TLR Worst Poster of the Year Thread***

Who Should Be The 2017 TLR Worst Poster of the Year?

• Kavin the 1

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • IbucciMane!

Votes: 69 32.4%
  • Beyoncé knowles-Carter

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • TristanWildz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4d 6f 6e 65 79

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • MoroccanBoy

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Wenzel Dashington

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Sagat

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CrimsonTider

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • King Musa

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I nominate @Monsanto.

My god....everytime this guy makes a thread it flops. No one cares about any of this topics. And he's not that well versed when it comes to debating.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I gotta go with @IbucciMane!

Sorry Joe been on some other shyt since the name change
All jokes aside, what makes me the WOAT? Last year was a rib because my vocal opposition against Clinton. Only thing I do is try to help my people, post sources, and speak on pragmatic solutions to our problems.

2016-2017 posters come on here and troll. Just wanna know TY.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
@Beyoncé knowles-Carter & @Kavin The 1

:scust:

Anybody who disputes this needs a neg train run on em
I mean they are obviously horrible posters, but I think @Kavin The 1 is just on a whole other level of basura-ness.

First one is a terrible poster who still every now and then shares some interesting link, not all his output is straight bushes material.
Second one is a self-promoting weasel who has nothing, nothing, nothing to contribute to the community as in nothing at all.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
There are a shytload of terrible posters:

@Stick Up Kid a grown man with a hard on for Lonzo Ball hating on him every dribble
@MoroccanBoy who talks like he'd go and kill people because they have a different religion the FBI should pay this dude a visit
@Ronnie Lott who literally tried to catfish the entire Coli

But the obvious and easy front runner is: @Kavin The 1

Because unlike the first 3, ok I should say the first and the third because the second's opinions on our culture are trash, Kavin has ZERO opinion on our culture, contributes nothing, no information, no opinion.. all he does is promote himself and post awful chats with chicks we don't want to read. At least Stick Up Kid and Ronnie Lott talk about our culture and even though I disagree with 99.99% at least they are focused. Kavin: 0 contribution.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
All jokes aside, what makes me the WOAT? Last year was a rib because my vocal opposition against Clinton. Only thing I do is try to help my people, post sources, and speak on pragmatic solutions to our problems.

2016-2017 posters come on here and troll. Just wanna know TY.

You talk post alot about shyt you don’t have experience in and present your opinions as facts.

You been kinda arrogant with it since your name change too.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
There are a shytload of terrible posters:

@Stick Up Kid a grown man with a hard on for Lonzo Ball hating on him every dribble
@MoroccanBoy who talks like he'd go and kill people because they have a different religion the FBI should pay this dude a visit
@Ronnie Lott who literally tried to catfish the entire Coli

But the obvious and easy front runner is: @Kavin The 1

Because unlike the first 3, ok I should say the first and the third because the second's opinions on our culture are trash, Kavin has ZERO opinion on our culture, contributes nothing, no information, no opinion.. all he does is promote himself and post awful chats with chicks we don't want to read. At least Stick Up Kid and Ronnie Lott talk about our culture and even though I disagree with 99.99% at least they are focused. Kavin: 0 contribution.

You must have me confused with someone else. Ive never been initiated into any religion. Just because I read the bible, the quaran, the tao te ching doesn't mean I am committed to one religion lol.