***OFFICIAL 2017 TLR Worst Poster of the Year Thread***

Who Should Be The 2017 TLR Worst Poster of the Year?

• Kavin the 1

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • IbucciMane!

Votes: 69 32.4%
  • Beyoncé knowles-Carter

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • TristanWildz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4d 6f 6e 65 79

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • MoroccanBoy

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Wenzel Dashington

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Sagat

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CrimsonTider

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • King Musa

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
one thing I'll say even though it looks like @Beyoncé knowles-Carter is the winner this year, at least he owns the fact, and actually responds to haters criticism.

I've never seen @IbucciMane! defend himself or make any explanations as to why he can post about women when he has zero qualifications to post about women. And for all the years he's posted he's never made any progress - in anything. :francis:

I can accept a self-aware troll but not a troll that owns up to things.:ehh:
Exactly. BKC is not the worst poster of the year. JJG might kill something if he wins again. He really cares, which is why I'm tempted to make him the worst two years running. But I ain't no bully, especially to another brother. BKC genuinely doesn't care if he gets it. Because he's normal. LOL no offense, he trolls here, the shyt is funny, when he posts in threads they're good posts. His threads are gossipy, but 90% of TLR be in them bytches. Same nikkas hating are helping him go PLAT.

I'm one of 'em, I had that nikka on ignore for the longest because I don't fukk with gossip. But! TLR does I like popping threads, his threads be popping, so I had to unblock him.

Let's not give it to JJG because what LSA did to him in that thread was something he'll never forget. They obliterated his self esteem. We're not even that mean to him TBH. Those dirt bag bytches are trife as fukk. Anybody read that shyt?

Let's Be Honest, The Black Woman Is A Goddess (ALSO, Thank You For Holding It Down For Me)

B you got my vote, only because I know you don't care. JJG is my personal WOAT poster ever. So he should win every year IMO, but he cares, so you win nikka!

Proves my point that women are way meaner than men. They don't even know him and they went in. We actually know him and we don't go that hard.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This nikka :mjlol:
LMAO bro, I read it four times my nikka because it was so cruel. I couldn't believe those bytches. LMAO I really want to slap a bytch for him. I almost enrolled to defend the nikka. Nobody stood up for him. They went in on that nikka. Read that shyt my G. It's cyber bullying at it's finest. Trife ass dirt bag gutter turf hood rat bytches, all of them. Grimey ass bytches.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
one thing I'll say even though it looks like @Beyoncé knowles-Carter is the winner this year, at least he owns the fact, and actually responds to haters criticism.

I've never seen @IbucciMane! defend himself or make any explanations as to why he can post about women when he has zero qualifications to post about women. And for all the years he's posted he's never made any progress - in anything. :francis:

I can accept a self-aware troll but not a troll that owns up to things.:ehh:
Totally wrong. BKC never accepts being a troll or a bad poster. When called out all he says is "what do you mean? why is this bad?" A person 10k deep in negs is not a person accepting reality.

Joe is actually genuine in a stupid way. His face is online and everything about him is out in the open. It takes a special type of stupid to ruin your life like that.

LMAO bro, I read it four times my nikka because it was so cruel. I couldn't believe those bytches. LMAO I really want to slap a bytch for him. I almost enrolled to defend the nikka. Nobody stood up for him. They went in on that nikka. Read that shyt my G. It's cyber bullying at it's finest. Trife ass dirt bag gutter turf hood rat bytches, all of them. Grimey ass bytches.
Yeah man, and it's clear Joe ain't straight in the head. I'm not saying this to be funny either.

It's like picking on a special needs kid.

Daps
Totally wrong. BKC never accepts being a troll or a bad poster. When called out all he says is "what do you mean? why is this bad?" A person 10k deep in negs is not a person accepting reality.

Joe is actually genuine in a stupid way. His face is online and everything about him is out in the open. It takes a special type of stupid to ruin your life like that.

Yeah man, and it's clear Joe ain't straight in the head. I'm not saying this to be funny either.

Reality on a message board:mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Most of my videos have been removed. I contacted YouTube about it.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

I guess you're right to an extent, at the end of the day we're all normal people with normal lives, we have girlfriends and lives, but that can't be said for him, not for a long while at least. There are winners and losers in life and treating @IbucciMane! with kid gloves is not going to get him to stop posting and get on with his life.