***OFFICIAL 2017 TLR Worst Poster of the Year Thread***

Who Should Be The 2017 TLR Worst Poster of the Year?

• Kavin the 1

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • IbucciMane!

Votes: 69 32.4%
  • Beyoncé knowles-Carter

Votes: 75 35.2%
  • TristanWildz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4d 6f 6e 65 79

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • MoroccanBoy

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Wenzel Dashington

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Sagat

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Swagnificent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CrimsonTider

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • King Musa

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Daps

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
At one point, @CharlieManson had

a run of really bad posts so I was debating whether he should get on the ballot but he's also had some good posts too. I don't know, that dude just sounds depressed and defeated all the time.

I don't give a fukk put me on the fukking ballot...I barely post topics on this bytch

Yall nikkas got pedophile sympathizers on this board, yall got nikkas threatening to rape nikkas moms on this board, yall got nikkas trying to fight each other on this board, yall got nikkas internet bullying nikkas to the point they trying to hang themselves with ribbon on this board, yall got mental retards on this board that stick around just to be shytted on, yall got grown ass men that are gossip queens, shyt if I got the WOAT ballot I would just laugh my ass off...

LMAO

And depressed and defeated...nikka I put little thought into this fukking shyt...yall nikkas hella weird...Ima fukking question mark...literally...

I don't even remember yall nikkas posting styles or screennames besides the fukking pedo nikkas, retard nikkas, and paranoid schizophrenic nikkas that think everybody is White...

Even the WOAT shyt is fukking goofy...

The fact that I mean this much to yall nikkas is fukking stupid as fukk..

The fact this website mean this much to you nikkas is stupid...

The fact a screenname with a question mark got nikkas in a tizzy is truly a phenomenon

I think I ain't even seen your fukking screename before and you know mine...:mjlol:

Yall nikkas are something else, shyt is like high school but worse...

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't give a fukk put me on the fukking ballot...I barely post topics on this bytch

Yall nikkas got pedophile sympathizers on this board, yall got nikkas threatening to rape nikkas moms on this board, yall got nikkas trying to fight each other on this board, yall got nikkas internet bullying nikkas to the point they trying to hang themselves with ribbon on this board, yall got mental retards on this board that stick around just to be shytted on, yall got grown ass men that are gossip queens, shyt if I got the WOAT ballot I would just laugh my ass off...

LMAO

And depressed and defeated...nikka I put little thought into this fukking shyt...yall nikkas hella weird...Ima fukking question mark...literally...

I don't even remember yall nikkas posting styles or screennames besides the fukking pedo nikkas, retard nikkas, and paranoid schizophrenic nikkas that think everybody is White...

The fact a screenname with a question mark got nikkas in a tizzy is truly a phenomenon

I think I ain't even seen your fukking screename before and you know mine...:mjlol:

screen-shot-2012-02-17-at-1-02-52-am.png

But you're alright, though? :mjgrin:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

LMAO

You might want to check yo blood pressure after typing up that wall of emotions, breh.