***OFFICIAL 2017 TLR Poster of the Year Thread***

Who Should Be The 2017 TLR Poster of the Year?

• BmoreGorilla

Votes: 38 22.8%
  • charmander

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • The Burger King

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Poitier

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • BlackPearl The Empress

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Otis Kane Jr.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Beyonce-knowles Carter

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • .0.ggggggod.*

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
i trust i can rely on the votes of all my pals and those who have enjoyed my fukkery

my hands are bloodied and calloused

my mind weary and bleak

my soul long forgoten

i did it for the culture

Fred

I'm pushing for you, 5.:dame:

:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@charmander appeared on the scene like Brady against the Falcons. When I left that bar it was 28-3 Falcons. It's over. Word to @Big Boss. Got home and it was 28-20 Falcons in the 4th with about four minutes to go. I was like this cac is going to win another Superbowl. They let him get momentum. :wow: And so too @charmander gained that momentum and not only crushed the competition but had one exiled from the forum. 2x POTY off a week of blassics. He did this shyt with No Earfurt. My bear built nikka T-Grizzly gonna see us out.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
All the nominees have their strengths whether they're funny, knowledgeable, socially conscious, experienced, or stan Beyonce but It became a two horse race. I voted for @charmander he took down another poster who turned out to be as dangerous as he was popular who was in the running for POTY, who could've slid the wheels of justice. I think @Poitier and @BmoreGorilla deserve a HOF banner I feel like Bmore was the presumptive winner for a while and Poitier would've gotten Musa if charmander didn't.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Can we get a tie between @BmoreGorilla and @The Burger King this year? One has been dropping heat all year and the other is maybe the funniest alias in this section. I don’t see how anyone would be upset with such a result.

They should give me, Bmore, and Char banners on some soft ass “everyone gets a trophy for participating” shyt. :mjgrin: