***OFFICIAL 2017 TLR Poster of the Year Thread***

Who Should Be The 2017 TLR Poster of the Year?

• BmoreGorilla

Votes: 38 22.8%
  • charmander

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • The Burger King

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Poitier

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • BlackPearl The Empress

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Otis Kane Jr.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Beyonce-knowles Carter

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • .0.ggggggod.*

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
I wasn't even going to vote for the person who I voted for until this week when we all witnessed some legendary next level coli shyt....
Michael-Jordan-The-Shot-Over-Craig-Ehlo.gif

@charmander earned this POTY, for restoring the feeling like MJ did when he came back in '95 when the game needed him most.:wow:
jordan_display_image.jpg

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ladies and gentlebrehs, it's time to finally bring 2017 to a conclusion in TLR as we anoint a new Poster of the Year.

Congratulations to the following for formally making the ballot and a special thanks to the two who kicked off campaigns in TLR to get everyone into the spirit of things beforehand
@BmoreGorilla and @charmander .

@BmoreGorilla
@charmander
@The Burger King
@Poitier
@King Musa
@Booksnrain
@BlackPearl The Empress
@Otis Kane Jr.
@Beyoncé knowles-Carter
@.0.ggggggod.*

Special recognition and congrats on back to back yearly nominations for BmoreGorilla, Poitier, Blackpearl and Booksnrain.

Let's get to it.

Poll will close on 12/15/2017.
Single vote allotted to each poster; changes to vote allowed up until poll closes.
Votes will not be displayed publicly.
Is this poll just poty Locker room?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm undecided. Was thinking @charmander cuz of his two minute warning play at the end of the game. But then I got in here and saw @The Burger King and he's been coming with the jokes and insults all year long so I had to put that in consideration. Then I see @King Musa and even tho they tried slandering his name recently, I still can't forget about his year. From the battles with Kavin to everything else in between, I had to consider the hometown favorite. Then I see @BmoreGorilla on here and even omitting his white troll list thing, he's still a good and wise poster. I can't really say much on the others but I'm sure they're just as deserving. I'm gonna need to be provided with some more evidence. Let's get a post package of each candidate with their best tlr work this year. :jbhmm: