Who is HL's 2017 WPOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I had to vote for nap off the strenf of his random Bernie smears and his spreading of fake stories about Sen Sanders.

He insinuates that Bernie is not only some kind of Russian agent, but also a racist mysoginist. Both of which are unsubstantiated and he posts that shyt every day. Well here is the cost, WOAT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had to vote for nap off the strenf of his random Bernie smears and his spreading of fake stories about Sen Sanders.

He insinuates that Bernie is not only some kind of Russian agent, but also a racist mysoginist. Both of which are unsubstantiated and he posts that shyt every day. Well here is the cost, WOAT
That shyt earned him at least a few votes. We did say all year only nap would be capable of not winning poster of the year with the Russia thread. All he had to do was keep it professional and stay on topic. Instead he kept spamming his Bernie hate threads.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
That shyt earned him at least a few votes. We did say all year only nap would be capable of not winning poster of the year with the Russia thread. All he had to do was keep it professional and stay on topic. Instead he kept spamming his Bernie hate threads.
He came at the only politician I support... I had to do him like that :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was never worthy of poty

he posted louise mensch tweets in that thread hundreds of times.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EKAU8Ym.jpg

this is who you're dealing with. you're not dealing with an honest actor.

this is what he renamed his thread to:

"."

hide your past as long as you want. i know you. we know you. you cant louise mesnch yaself out of this one.